Fresno, CA, 93710
Joined on May, 2012
Any day at any time
Up to 20 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationFollowing are the degrees i have earned:
(1) B.Sc in Biotechnology from Christ college, India. (Final score- 63%)
(2) M.Sc in Forensic science from Gujarat university in collaboration with Directorate of Forensic Science laboratories, India. [Final score- 74% (awarded 1st position in University)]
(3) Currently, I am pursuing professional Science Masters in Biotechnology at California State University, Fresno. (current GPA- 3.5)
ExperienceMentioned below are the jobs that reflect my interest in academics:
(1) I have served as a lab technician for a few months at Pharmaceutical-Biotechnology laboratory of department of Pharmaceutical sciences at Saurashtra University. My responsibilities included ordering chemicals, preparing Media and Solutions and providing technical assistance to students in experiments related to Molecular Biology, Immunology, Serology, Enzymology and Microbiology.
(2) I have also worked as a Resource person at Designmate Company (develops educational e-content), Ahmedabad.
(3) Teaching Associate (TA) for BIOL 1A and BIOl 10 at CSU, Fresno since August 2012 till present.
I was fortunate to get training from the best forensic experts at Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratory (DFS), one of the most prestigious Forensic labs in India.
I have scored 1150 in GRE and 90 in TOEFL.
Currently, I am involved in a research project on Neuronal cells.
HobbiesPhotography, Music, Cooking and online surfing
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.