Fresno, CA, 93726
Joined on September, 2013
Any day at any time
Up to 5 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationCompleted Master's in Biology with a 3.70 GPA from California State University, Fresno. Currently pursuing MBA at CSU, Fresno.
Experience1) Was a Teaching Assistant for Biology department (BIO 1A and BIO 10) @ CSU, Fresno for more than 2 years.
2) Was also a tutor for UCSF medical centre, Fresno as part of the Health careers and opportunities (HCOP) program.
3) GRE score 1250/1600.
4) Awarded outstanding graduate student by the Dept. of Biology, CSU, Fresno, 2012.
5) Was selected for the Doctoral program @ University of Arizona, Tucson.
6) Awarded honorable mention for masters research by American chemical society (ACS).
7) Was selected for Summer internship program at Genencor International (Dupont), Palo Alto.
8) Relevant work experience as a Teaching assistant (TA) and in chemical and Biological pharmaceutical firms along with graduate level training allow me to understand and explain science in a more efficient manner.
HobbiesLike exercising, reading and listening to music
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.